Steele Canyon High School 2018-2019 sports clearance procedure
1. Print the physical form and take it to your primary care physician to complete.
2. Completing the online form:
a. Make sure you are selecting the 2018-19 school year. After you complete the form you will have an opportunity to select other sports before you click the “submit” button. Please take the time to register your student for all the sports they plan to participate in during the 2018-2019 school year.
b. Every student must have insurance to participate.
1. If you have personal insurance: Complete the insurance section with the carrier name (example-Kaiser) and the policy number (example 77755522).
2. If you don’t have insurance for your student please go to: https://www.k12specialmarkets.com/Enroll_2.aspx?std=1&key=19459&key2=79646 and purchase sports insurance for the 2018-2019 school year.
3. After purchasing insurance: print the confirmation page and bring it with your physical to the Finance Office.
c. Click on the submit button.
d. This will generate a confirmation email
3. Have your student bring the physical to the Finance Office or download the physical when you apply online. If you download the physical into Athletic Clearance.com (before you hit the submit button) it’s not necessary to bring it to the Finance Office.
Dates to drop off physicals at the Finance Office: June 1-5, July 26-27.
Physicals on campus: Monday, June 4 at 3 p.m.
Wednesday, July 25 at 6 p.m
Saturday, July 28 at 11 a.m.
Saturday, Aug 4 at 11 a.m.
The Finance Tech will clear students after their physical
if the online application has been completed.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the Finance Office receives the physical and has cleared your student.